BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

memory eraser....

somebody...please lend me a memory eraser...i want to erase all the memory bout him in my mind...why i couldn't erase it as easy as i erase all the mistakes i've done in project management just now...once i erased it, all gone...


it's something that is very bothering...following me where ever i go..even in my sleep...why can't i erase it...maybe because the eraser i used is not strong enough...


i'm on my way to sleep just now...but the memories kept my eyes open...it came one by one without a little missing...should i return it to him...so, it won't bother me anymore...


i'll return it to him...but...i'm not sure he want it back or not...and...if i return it back can all the memory be erase...



...walaupun sayang...aku ingin lepaskannya pergi...