BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

...

Assalamualaikum...


Baru lepas abis membaca kembali pos2 kat blog sendiri...-_-"


and it makes me realized something...
i used to post in english before...
even my english is not too good but i still used it...
even sometimes it came out to be 'rojak' but its ok...
at least i can improve my english...

but its been a while im not using english...
dont know why...
and i can feel that my english become poorer...T_T...

no...
how im going to present next 2 weeks...
so have to start over it...
not sure can make it or not...
but ill try my best...


maybe i dont have courage to speak in english in front of others yet...
but im sure the day will come...


actually there something else im thinking about...
hmm...
that day when i said im willing to be his punch bag im really serius bout it...
why...
because i dont have any skills to coax others...
i know it well...
so if im his punch bag...
i dont have to say a thing...
he can just punch me whenever he feel upset...

but the reality is...
i cant...
there's a different between me and punch bag..

HEART..

punch bag don't have it...







0 comments: